Frisco Financial Planning LLC
Frisco Financial Planning LLC (FFP) is a financial planning firm and Registered Investment Adviser located twenty minutes north of Dallas in Frisco, Texas (near Plano, McKinney, and Allen).
FFP offers advice on investments, insurance, education funding, employee benefits, and retirement and estate planning.
FFP is unique in the following ways:
- Christian Worldview: Our financial advice stems from a bible-based perspective through the lens of a Christian Worldview.
Note: we are sensitive to those who do not wish to mix faith and finances; we work with many such individuals.
- Certified: FFP’s principal, John Gay, is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional and has knowledge and experience in all areas of personal finance. CFP® professionals are professionally trained in over one hundred inter-related financial disciplines.
- Fee-Only: We receive no commissions or product-based compensation. We are paid solely and directly by our clients.
- Fiduciary: A fiduciary is a professional who is legally bound to serve the interests of his clients. Many financial providers are not fiduciaries. Frisco Financial Planning is a fiduciary.
- No Sales Pressure: Just like Doctors, CPA’s, and attorneys we charge a fee based on our knowledge and expertise. Our advice puts our client’s best interests first.
- Client-executed: You execute our recommendations on your own, easily and accurately (with our help). You do not delegate trading authority, power of attorney, or fee debit privileges to us.